Sunday, August 30, 2009

Where the Wild Things Are

Well in the music business these past few days, it's been a zoo (much like my local school system here). I thought I would break it down into a few notes just to highlight the important, odd, and "other".
Pearl Jam (who recently released a music video for their single "Fixer") had their song "Supersonic" leaked off their upcoming release Backspace (due Sept 20th). Fall Out Boy's Patrick Stump landed in the the dog house for driving without a license. The Used will be releasing their album "Artwork" September 1st featuring their single "Blood On My Hands" so be sure to check it out. Last of all we say R.I.P to famed DJ AM and The Pulse will be keeping him in our prayers. Alright that's all for now. Peace Out

The Pulse
Alena

No comments:

Post a Comment